During the Holiday season all orders from our bookstore will receive a 20% discount, plus free shipping within the USA. This offer is valid through December 31st, 2018.
Learn practices that will:
- Expand awareness and connect you with your true internal nature of Self.
- Help you understand the power of Grace in your life.
- To see that everything in existence is an expression of your own inner Self.
- Teach the basics of Kashmir Shaivism, and the true nature of reality.
- Explain what role the student and Master play in this drama of the Universe.
- Show you that a ‘sincere desire to learn’ is the only pre-requisite for liberation.
Book set of eight rare Texts on the Transformation of
Consciousness through the Lens of Kashmir Shaivism
by Swami Lakshmanjoo!
- Bhagavad Gita, In the Light of Kashmir Shaivism
- Essence of the Supreme Reality, Abhinavagupta’s Paramarthasara
- Kashmir Shaivism, The Secret Supreme
- Hymns to Shiva, Utpaladeva’s Shivastotravali
- Manual for Self Realization: 112 Meditations of the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- Shiva Sutras: The Supreme Awakening
- The Mystery of Vibrationless-Vibration in Kashmir Shaivism: Vasugupta’s Spanda Kārikā & Kṣhemarāja’s Spanda Sandoha
- Light on the Tantra of Kashmir Shaivism; Abhinavagupta’s Tantraloka Chapter One
- Includes (100 + hours) free downloadable audio of original lectures of the oral Teachings by Swami Lakshmanjoo.
- Also available in paperback and ebook.
- Also available as individual titles.
- Includes set of 8 transformational books published by the Lakshmanjoo Academy
Receive 20% discount plus free shipping within the USA.
This offer is valid through December 31st, 2018.
All of the books are transcripts of the original lectures given by Swami Lakshmanjoo when he revealed these mystical and spiritual treasures. You will find that they have a special transformative value. A perfect gift for your loved ones! Available also as eBook, for reading on the iPAD, Kindle & Nook.
And if you would like to know more about why and how you should worship your organs with delicious food, taste, sight, smell… etc. click here to watch Swami Lakshmanjoo explain… Enjoy!