Thank you for registering for the live webinar: selected verses of the ‘112 meditations of the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra’.
1. It is important that you register with Zoom now in order to receive a confirmation email containing the link to join the webinar. A reminder will be sent to you an hour ahead of the Sunday event.
2. Please mark your calendar and reserve a space for one hour each Sunday morning on February 9th, 16th, 23rd, and March 1st at 9:00 am PST, 12:00 pm EST (New York), 5:00 pm GMT (London), 10:30 pm (India). Check your timezone here. For your convenience, we have prepared a calendar to add to Google Cal, Other Calendars (ics). You can also use the links provided in the email confirmation you will receive from Zoom.
During the webinar, you can use the Q&A on Zoom to ask questions. We will try to answer as many questions as time allows during the call. If we aren’t able to answer your question during the calls we may answer them via email.
We will be providing a recording for each session if you are not able to join us live.
If you missed the introduction/first session and haven’t yet seen the replay please do so as it is the first part of the series and provides important information to the subject.
We have provided a PDF of the introduction to the published Vijnana Bhairava, which gives details of the upayas (means) and dharanas (meditations). If you haven’t already done so please read this over to prepare yourself.
Suggested study materials that support this webinar and a deeper understanding of Kashmir Shaivism:
- Manual for Self Realization: 112 Meditations of the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra (link to book +free audio)
- Kashmir Shaivism: The Secret Supreme (link to book +free audio)
- Light on Tantra in Kashmir Shaivism, Abhinavagupta’s Tantraloka (link to book +audio)
- Kashmir Shaivism and the Transformation of Life (link to 8h online course)
Should you have any further questions please contact us at +1 (310) 837-0402 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us.
Jai Guru Dev
John, Denise & Shanna and George & Claudia