Welcome to the four week online course
Grace on the Spiritual Path
We are excited to have you join us for our upcoming webinar this Sunday morning at 9:00 am PST / 12:00 noon EST / 5:00 pm in London / 9:30 pm in New Delhi. Please mark your calendar for the following 4 Sunday mornings. The class will run for 1-hour each week. We will email you instructions how to register to the zoom webinar and an automatic reminder will be sent to you an hour before class. If you are not able to join on Sunday morning, then a recording of the webinar will be sent to you for viewing at your convenience.
Students will participate in an in-depth study of the concept of Grace in Kashmir Shaivism with many audio examples of lectures given by Swami Lakshmanjoo to John and Denise Hughes. Together with George Barselaar they will elaborate and discuss the subject of Grace on the spiritual path.
Each class will begin with the recitation of the ancient Aghora mantra, meditation, followed by Swamiji’s lecture and a brief discussion, including answers to select questions from students.
Participants of the 4-week webinar will…
· Study the Kashmir Shaiva meaning of “Shaktipata“.
· Listen to the oral teachings of the ancient tradition of Kashmir Shaivism and understand why “love is the answer and the key”.
· Learn why there is no spiritual path without Grace.
· We will examine the 9 levels of Grace in Kashmir Shaivism.
· Learn to practice the reality of these teachings through meditation and mantra.
Before the webinar we will be emailing you the following:
· Transcript of the audio by Swami Lakshmanjoo.
· A breakdown in simpler visual format of the 9 levels of Grace.
· Instructions of how to join Zoom for the webinars.
· If you cannot join us for any reason for the webinars on Sunday’s at 9 am Pacific, then an email will be sent out with the link to the recorded webinar.
Additional materials to read that support this webinar and a deeper understanding of Kashmir Shaivism:
– Kashmir Shaivism: The Secret Supreme
– Hymns to Shiva: Utpaladeva’s Shivastotravali
– Essence of the Supreme Reality: Abhinavagupta’s Paramarthasara
If you have any questions, please call us at 310-837-0402 or email us at email@example.com
With Swamiji’s blessings