Bhagavad Gita Sangha #96 Chapter 17
verse 19-28 End of Chapter
For details of this FREE weekly online sangha read more…
If you haven’t already register here at least an hour before. Feel free to share and invite your friends by sharing this link.
Your generosity helps us keep these offerings freely available to all who might benefit. There is no cost to access the classes, but if you’d like to make a donation to support the weekly sangha, click below…
Downloads and links:
- MP3 Audio file of Aghora mantra
- PDF of Introduction from Swamiji’s first Bhagavad Gita book (Zip file 24.3 MB).
- Download the introduction of Bhagavad Gita (Zip file 5.7 MB), so you can follow along with the text even if you haven’t purchased the book yet.
- Link to our bookstore to purchase Abhinavagupta’s Bhagavad Gita online.
- Link to the Ishwar Ashram Trust website our Indian sister organization.
- Link to on-demand page where you can purchase/rent the whole series of Bhagavad Gita
- You are welcome to join us Sunday Puja at 10:30 am Pacific Time. Click here register.
- Sangha 96: Chart of the Sanskrit vowels from the online course on “Selected Verses of 112 Meditations of the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra” (Verse 30, Dharana 7)…
- Sangha 96: Sanskrit alphabet, from “Light on Tantra of Kashmir Shaivism, Abhinavagupta’s Tantraloka Chapter 2-3” (appendix) revealed by Swami Lakshmanjoo. Click here to download PDF file…
Write a comment: