Bhagavad Gita Sangha #103 Chapter 18 verse 56-65
WE WILL TAKE A BREAK ON MAY, 28th, and continue with our Weekly Sangha on the 4th of June, with the “Hymns to Shiva, Utpaladeva’s Shivastotravali”. This devotional text was much revered by Swamiji.
(After a year and a half, the 18 chapters of the Bhagavad Gita are almost finished, and for the ongoing weekly Sangha we will be listening to the “Hymns to Shiva, Utpaladeva’s Shivastotravali”. You can preview some of the excerpts on our blog…)
For details of this FREE weekly online sangha read more…
<<< Click to watch replays of Bhagavad Gita in the Light of Kashmir Shaivism as revealed by Swami Lakshmanjoo
If you haven’t already register here at least an hour before. Feel free to share and invite your friends by sharing this link.
Your generosity helps us keep these offerings freely available to all who might benefit. There is no cost to access the classes, but if you’d like to make a donation to support the weekly sangha, click below…
Downloads and links:
- MP3 Audio file of Aghora mantra
- PDF of Introduction from Swamiji’s first Bhagavad Gita book (Zip file 24.3 MB).
- Download the introduction of Bhagavad Gita (Zip file 5.7 MB), so you can follow along with the text even if you haven’t purchased the book yet.
- Link to our bookstore to purchase Abhinavagupta’s Bhagavad Gita online.
- Link to the Ishwar Ashram Trust website our Indian sister organization.
- Link to on-demand page where you can purchase/rent the whole series of Bhagavad Gita
- You are welcome to join us Sunday Puja at 10:30 am Pacific Time. Click here register.
Write a comment: