Bhagavad Gita Sangha #101 Chapter 18 verse 36-37
Verses on Meditation
For details of this FREE weekly online sangha read more…
If you haven’t already register here at least an hour before. Feel free to share and invite your friends by sharing this link.
Your generosity helps us keep these offerings freely available to all who might benefit. There is no cost to access the classes, but if you’d like to make a donation to support the weekly sangha, click below…
Downloads and links:
- MP3 Audio file of Aghora mantra
- PDF of Introduction from Swamiji’s first Bhagavad Gita book (Zip file 24.3 MB).
- Download the introduction of Bhagavad Gita (Zip file 5.7 MB), so you can follow along with the text even if you haven’t purchased the book yet.
- Link to our bookstore to purchase Abhinavagupta’s Bhagavad Gita online.
- Link to the Ishwar Ashram Trust website our Indian sister organization.
- Link to on-demand page where you can purchase/rent the whole series of Bhagavad Gita
- You are welcome to join us Sunday Puja at 10:30 am Pacific Time. Click here register.
- Sangha 101: For more clarification on meditation…
– The specific mention of meditation with awareness between the eyebrows is in Sangha #42, chapter 5, verse 27, at (31:40minutes).- The section where Krishna begins to explain to Arjuna about meditation practice starts in Sangha #46, chapter 6, verse 11, at (39:00minutes).- Instruction in meditation continues on Sangha #47 at (17:50 minutes).
Write a comment: