We are happy to announce that Swami Lakshmanjoo’s teaching on “The Bhagavad Gita, in the Light of Kashmir Shaivism” is now available to buy or rent for video streaming. Click here…
These 26 videos of approximately an hour each of the 18 chapters of the Bhagavad Gita are available to watch online, rent, or purchase so you can watch on your computer or home TV.
The Light on the Tantra of Kashmir Shaivism; Abhinavagupta’s Tantraloka first Chapter… now available as hardcover, paperback , and ebook!
On the auspicious occasion of Diwali, all orders from our book store will receive a 20% discount, plus free shipping within the USA. This offer is valid through December 31st, 2017.
Book set of eight rare Texts on the TransformatioHappy Diwali-light2n of Consciousness
through the Lens of Kashmir Shaivism
by Swami Lakshmanjoo!
- Bhagavad Gita, In the Light of Kashmir Shaivism
- Essence of the Supreme Reality, Abhinavagupta’s Paramarthasara
- Kashmir Shaivism, The Secret Supreme
- Hymns to Shiva, Utpaladeva’s Shivastotravali
- Manual for Self Realization: 112 Meditations of the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- Shiva Sutras: The Supreme Awakening
- The Mystery of Vibrationless-Vibration in Kashmir Shaivism: Vasugupta’s Spanda Kārikā & Kṣhemarāja’s Spanda Sandoha
- Light on the Tantra of Kashmir Shaivism; Abhinavagupta’s Tantraloka Chapter One
- Includes (100 hours) free downloadable audio of original lectures of the oral Teachings by Swami Lakshmanjoo.
- Also available in paperback and ebook.
- Also available as individual titles.
- Includes set of 8 transformational books published by the Lakshmanjoo Academy
Receive 20% discount plus free shipping within the USA.
This offer is valid through December 31st, 2017.
The Oral Teachings of Kashmir Shaivism
It was Swami Lakshmanjoo’s heartfelt desire that his teachings of Kashmir Shaivism be preserved and be made available to all human kind. The last in an unbroken chain of masters, Swami Lakshmanjoo draws from the depths of his personal experience, and from the knowledge handed down through the chain of masters of the oral tradition of Kashmir Shaivism. This seven – book – series encapsulates the core knowledge and practice, essential to the understanding of this unique philosophical system.
About the Author
As a boy, Swami Lakshmanjoo’s life was filled with a spiritual thirst to know and realize God. From a very early age he was filled with spiritual experiences. In fact, these experiences were so intense that his parents thought he was suffering from hysteria. They were very concerned and approached their family guru, Swamiji’s grand master Swami Ram, requesting him to help their son with his hysteria. Swami Ram laughed and said to them, “Don’t worry, I should have such a disorder.”
As Swamiji grew older, his desire to completely realize and apprehend the world of spirituality became paramount. To make this a reality, he sat at the feet of his guru Swami Mahatabakak and took up the study and practice of Kashmir Shaivism. He became completely engrossed and enthralled in his spirituality, wholeheartedly practicing day and night, ultimately experiencing the fullness of Kashmir Shaiva realization. It is to his beloved Kashmir Shaivism that he devoted the whole of his life, teaching it to those who asked, and translating and commenting on what he considered to be the most important texts of this system. He became renowned as a philosopher saint steeped in the tradition of Kashmir Shaivism. With the growing interest in Kashmir Shaivism over the last thirty years, hardly any publication has appeared without a mention of Swami Lakshmanjoo’s contribution to this unique philosophy.