Bhagavad Gita Sangha #54 Chapter 7 verse 7-13
This is Swamiji’s letter to John Hughes, which we shared during the Sangha…
From Abhinavagupta’s Anuttarastika (verse 2)
saṁsāro ‘sti na tattvatas tanu bhritāṁ bandhasya vārtaiva kā
bandho yasya na jātu tasya vitathā muktasya muktikriyā /
mithyāmoha kṛideṣa rajju bhujaga-cchāyā piśāca bhramo
mā kiṁcittyaja mā gṛihāṇa vilasa svastho yathā-vasthitaḥ // 2
For more information about Abhinavagupta’s Anuttarastika visit this webpage…
For details of this FREE weekly online sangha read more…
We meet every Saturday at 8 am Pacific Time, 11:00 am EST (New York), 3:00 pm GMT (London), 8:30 pm (India)
Your generosity helps us keep these offerings freely available to all who might benefit. There is no cost to access the classes, but if you’d like to make a donation to support the weekly sangha, click below…
Downloads and links:
- MP3 Audio file of Aghora mantra (Zip file 113 KB)
- PDF of Introduction from Swamiji’s first Bhagavad Gita book (Zip file 24.3 MB).
- Download the introduction of Bhagavad Gita (Zip file 5.7 MB), so you can follow along with the text even if you haven’t purchased the book yet.
- Link to our bookstore to purchase Abhinavagupta’s Bhagavad Gita online.
- Link to the Ishwar Ashram Trust website our Indian sister organization.
- Link to on-demand page where you can purchase/rent the whole series of Bhagavad Gita
All Content is subject to Copyright © John Hughes Family Trust.