Bhagavad Gita Sangha #75 Chapter 12 verse 1-8
For details of this FREE weekly online sangha read more…
Your generosity helps us keep these offerings freely available to all who might benefit. There is no cost to access the classes, but if you’d like to make a donation to support the weekly sangha, click below…
Downloads and links:
- MP3 Audio file of Aghora mantra
- PDF of Introduction from Swamiji’s first Bhagavad Gita book (Zip file 24.3 MB).
- Download the introduction of Bhagavad Gita (Zip file 5.7 MB), so you can follow along with the text even if you haven’t purchased the book yet.
- Link to our bookstore to purchase Abhinavagupta’s Bhagavad Gita online.
- Link to the Ishwar Ashram Trust website our Indian sister organization.
- Link to on-demand page where you can purchase/rent the whole series of Bhagavad Gita
- You are welcome to join us Sunday Puja at 10:30 am Pacific Time. Click here register.
- Sangha #30 + #69: Fourteen-fold Creation in Hinduism
- Sangha # 70 Chandas – Major ancient metres of Sanskrit prosody – chants, see below…
- Sangha # 70 Sample Raga – Marwah – Alaap-Sul Taal by Uday Bhavalkar, see below…
- Also, see Raga – Pt. Raghunandan Panshikar: Raag Bhoop
- Sangha #74 You can find Swamiji’s poem concerning the experience of hideous forms in “Self Realization in Kashmir Shaivism – The oral Teachings of Swami Lakshmanjoo”, Chapter 2, Talks on Practice. And also in “Kashmir Shaivism – The Secret Supreme“, Chapter 16, The Seven States of Turya.
- Sangha #75 two references we mentioned during the Sangha:
- Devi Stotra by Abhinavagupta https://www.lakshmanjooacademy.org/devi-stotra-by-abhinavagupta/
- Kundalini in Kashmir Shaivism https://www.lakshmanjooacademy.org/correct-incorrect-rise-kundalini-kashmir-shaivism/
All Content is subject to Copyright © John Hughes Family Trust.