It was Swami Lakshmanjoo’s heartfelt desire that his teachings of Kashmir Shaivism would be preserved long after his departure from this world (1991). The last in an unbroken chain of masters, Swamiji’s teachings draw from the depths of his own personal experience, and from the knowledge handed down through the chain of masters of the Oral Tradition of Kashmir Shaivism.
Set of ten classic texts published by the Lakshmanjoo Academy: (Includes 120.5 hours of free downloadable audio of original lectures by Swami Lakshmanjoo)
1. Bhagavad Gita, In the Light of Kashmir Shaivism
2. The Essence of the Supreme Reality, Abhinavagupta’s Paramarthasara
3. Kashmir Shaivism, The Secret Supreme
4. Hymns to Shiva, Utpaladeva’s Shivastotravali
5. Manual for Self Realization: 112 Meditations of the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
6. Shiva Sutras: The Supreme Awakening
7. The Mystery of Vibrationless-Vibration in Kashmir Shaivism: Vasugupta’s – Spanda Kārikā & Kṣemarāja’s Spanda Sandoha
8. The Magical Jewel of Devotion in Kashmir Shaivism – Bhaṭṭa Nārāyaṇa’s Stava Cintamani
9. Light on Tantra of Kashmir Shaivism, Abhinavagupta’s Tantraloka Vol 1 Chapter 1
10. Light on Tantra of Kashmir Shaivism, Abhinavagupta’s Tantraloka Vol 2 Chapters 2-3
Completing the available books edited by John Hughes is “Self Realization in Kashmir Shaivism: The Oral Teachings of Swami Lakshmanjoo“, available in our bookstore but published independently. This book presents a selection of the oral teachings of Kashmir Shaivism by Swami Lakshmanjoo. The Bodhapancadashika (Fifteen Verses of Wisdom) of Abhinavagupta. The Parapraveshika (Entrance into the Supreme Reality) by Kshemaraja, Talks on Practice, Talks on Discipline by Swami Lakshmanjoo. The Secret Knowledge of Kundalini by Swami Lakshmanjoo, discussing the nature of kundalini and various modes of its experience by the Shaiva yogin.
Also available are the Spanish translations of “Kashmir Shaivism, The Secret Supreme”, and “Shiva Sutras: The Supreme Awakening”.
A number of books published in Hindi are available by the Ishwar Ashram Trust.
Mohan lal Pandita
May 26, 2023
Om Namah Shivaey.
I am a shiva devout since I remember, traditionally normal for Kashmiri Pandits family culture. I am devoted reader of Bagwan Gita and follow both adevait Vedanta and Kashmir Shaivism. After listening to most of Swamiji,s discourses on U tube and reading many times the Secret Supreme, I feel I have reached the lotus feet of Sat Guru. I also plan to visit the Lakshman Jo academy in California. I plan to have the set of books to further enlighten me on my spiritual journey of self reawakening.
May 27, 2023
Dear Mohan Lal Pandita, thanks for taking the time to write us. For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us. Jai Guru Dev 🙏
Write a comment: